Sewage Treatment Plant
Sewage Treatment Plants
We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of Sewage Treatment Plants. Soil Biotechnology (SBT) has significant application in the local sewage reusing. This plant has more than 50 establishments across India. These frameworks are regularly housed in RCC, stone-brick work or soil bunds and comprises of an impenetrable control. It begins with an under deplete layer, above which lies a layer of media lodging society and bio-pointer plants. Water first goes through the added addictive layer and along these lines goes through the media. Procedure can be keep running as single stage or multistage relying upon water quality desirable. The distribution is accommodated additionally cleaning if required. Also, services related to this Sewage Treatment Plant is offered by our proficient employees at market leading rates.
- The procedure is a group forms in which waste water is pumped and connected onto the top surface of the Bio reactor.
- Raw sewage is gathered in Raw Water Tank (RWT) after beginning screening and settling.
- The raw sewage is pumped on the highest point of a SBT Bio Reactor where it filtrate through a geologic media.
- The treated water from BR-1 is gathered and again treated to accomplish reuse quality and after that gathered at the base of the Bio-Reactor (BR-2) and put away in a Treated Water Tank (TWT).
- The plan has appropriate arrangement for manual separation of suspended solids from the bio channel surface.
- Dispersion of waste water over the media is accomplished through pumping, funneling and circulation courses of action.
- Separate circulation lines are accommodated raw waste water and in addition reuse water.
- The suspended solids are strained through which incorporates added substances that join with natural of waste to produce fertilizer.
- Solids are commonly held in the settling tank and after that can be evacuated mechanically.
- Water first permeates through the bio reactor media which in houses refined media in 40-60 min and gets gathered into the accumulation tank.
- It can then be pumped on to the media once more (reusing) with a specific end goal to accomplish most extreme strong fluid contact.
- The distribution mode is accommodated additionally cleaning of the gushing.
- Broken down natural and inorganic are oxidized and the water is purged advance.
- It has been registered with Military Engineering Services, Air ports, various Jal Boards, PHE, Jal Nigam etc. SBT has been adopted by Government of Maharashtra for its ambitious Rural Sanitation scheme
- Similar on the line it is under consideration with various other state governments for implementation of their rural sanitation programme.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India